A newer member that joined the series in the 2.0 release, but rapidly gained popularity and respect. With a redesigned shape, the 3.0 Mr. G has much lower bar pressure and considerably improved lift and hang time. Combined with the new graphical scheme and user-friendly characteristics, it may be a "dark horse" in the entire RG 3.0 series.
RG 3.0 bar
- Multiple bar setup options
- Safe with 100% flagout
- All new components/molds
- Thinner bar shaft with new ergonomic comfortable grip
- New precision engineered metal center piece
- New harness loop system when hooking in
- New Quick Release (QR)
- Considerably shortened distance between harness loop end and bar shaft.
- Increased durability of the depower main line
- Simple, innovative, dingy guy
- New (reduced sized) shaped bar ends
- New bar ends provide for ease of use when winding up kite lines